Professional Pest Solutions In Atlantic County, NJ
Located in the southern part of New Jersey, Atlantic County has a sizable population and is only around 100 miles from New York City. Atlantic County's marshy, humid location can draw all sorts of pests in – but fortunately, Alliance Pest Services can help.
With our residential and commercial pest control programs, we're the trusted choice for pest management in Atlantic County. Here's what local residents should know about why you shouldn't get rid of birds on your own and how to completely prevent rodents with Atlantic County pest control.
Home Pest Control In Atlantic County, NJ
Regardless of which pest you're dealing with, at Alliance Pest Services, our residential services include three basic home pest control plans that we can customize to meet your needs:
- Umbrella Basic: With treatments for ticks and mosquitoes, you'll get six scheduled visits with this plan, plus bonus service calls at no extra cost and year-round coverage.
- Umbrella Plus: This plan covers 25 different pests, six scheduled visits, those bonus service calls at no additional cost, and annual coverage.
- Umbrella Premium: With our premium plan, you'll get all the perks from the basic and plus plans as well as treatments to cover bed bugs.
Alliance Pest Services will keep your home free of pests no matter which plan is right for you.
Don't Try To Get Rid Of Birds On Your Atlantic County Property On Your Own
It may be normal to see the occasional pest bird on your New Jersey property, but there are a couple of signs that can indicate you've got an actual problem or infestation, such as:
- You're seeing a lot of birds sleeping or nesting on your property or your roof, porch, or trees. Even if you don't have a full-blown infestation yet, the presence of a lot of birds can indicate you will eventually have one.
- There's a foul odor lingering around your property, which can't be attributed to your garbage or other rotting materials.
- There are other pest issues on your property that are associated with birds, like mice, fleas, and flies.
- There are a lot of bird droppings around your property, especially on flat surfaces.
There are plenty of DIY bird control methods, but most of them aren't very effective. Birds can put you and those around you at risk for disease, which is why it's important to rely on the pros at Alliance Pest Services for help.
The Ultimate Rodent Prevention Guide For Atlantic County Property Owners
Rodents may cause big problems, but there are a couple of things you can do to prevent them, including:
- Seal potential access points: Rodents only need a small hole in the foundation of your home to crawl through, so you'll want to block off any gaps with a rodent-proof material like steel wool. Mice and rats have powerful teeth and jaws and they can chew through plastic, vinyl, and even wood.
- Don't leave food sitting out: Any food, including pet food, can lure rodents into your home, so it's important to properly store any food sources in airtight containers.
- Trim tree branches and shrubs near your home: Roof rats may use low-hanging tree branches or overgrown vegetation to climb onto the side and top of your home. Make sure you regularly trim any tree branches or shrubs that are too close to your house.
- Eliminate moisture sources: Leaky pipes, flooded gutters, and other excess moisture can lure rodents in, so you'll want to address drainage issues as soon as you notice them.
- Inspect yard debris and other items before bringing them into the home: Rodents may hide in yard debris, like playground equipment or firewood, so you'll want to store items away from your home – and inspect them before bringing them inside.
While you can use the tips above, the only real solution to eliminate rodents and other pests in New Jersey is working with the experts at Alliance Pest Services.
Commercial Pest Control In Atlantic County, NJ
Pest infestations are even more complicated when your commercial property or business is involved. We've got more than 35 years of expertise that we can put to good use when we treat your business. All our commercial pest control services include:
- A thorough inspection that will highlight any and all pest problems that your commercial property currently has or might be vulnerable to
- A customized treatment plan to eliminate the pests
- Follow-up treatments and services to stop your pests from coming back
Some of the most common commercial properties we can treat for pests include restaurants, municipal facilities, housing authorities, the retail food industry, school districts, property management, and more.